
The boys were supposed to be napping the other day but when I went to check on them sleeping was the last thing on their minds! As I walked in Taylor shouted "Fireworks Mom!!". I was confused until Brax showed me where the fireworks came from. The little stinkers love to play with money and I didn't think anything of it. How much trouble can you get in with a penny? Well, they were putting the money in the night light and one got stuck in between the light and socket and caused some FIREWORKS also blowing the fuse. I checked the walls to make sure they didn't start my house on fire but all is well!!
Stinkers!!!
(they no longer have a night light and don't get to play with moneys)
7 comments:
They are little stinker. But in a way it is scary and funny how they did not think it was bad. Anyways, your girls are beautiful. when are you going to change your blog to hatch family of six?
Two little guys can always think of something to do. I thought I had heard of everything!
Elliott overheard me telling this story to Chris. He's been "acting" it out ever since with his pirate treasure coins. Saying, "This is what Taylor and Braxton did. They made fireworks!" Not good...
HIlarious!!! You have your hands full!!
Sweetheart!!! Just a little motherly advise.... quit putting them down for naps, they are always doing naughty things while napping, and if you do check on them every few minutes. They could of had a fire in there, and they would of just tried to put it out. I have to say just one more thing, "THEY ARE SO MUCH LIKE YOU WERE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE. HE HE HE HE HA HA HA HA
That's hilarious, especially because Evelyn calls it 'moneys' too. Ha ha. How do you have time to blog? :)
Scary. I had to remove the nightlights a lot time ago. Lydia was even shocked a few times (whoops) I thought that would teach her a lesson till she found the kitchen mixer and my curling irons and started plugging those in too. Needless to say I had to cover them all. Kids.....sigh
Post a Comment