Seriously how cute are they! We had a good time trick or treating with these Ninjas and princesses. The kids loved it and kept wanting more. We had to make sure we hit a few certain houses where the donuts awaited. Before we left we got a small bowl of candy out and put it on the porch. We laughed about stories of people taking all the candy and bowls. Well when we came home our bowl was gone. I did't care about the candy cause I figured that would happen. But who takes someones bowl?? Come on people.
Macall kept tripping on her dress. Short stuff! (she wouldn't hold still for a picture)
Avri, I mean Miss Belle
Checking out the goods as soon as we walked in the door.
The boys were big helpers when we got home and insisted on answering the door for trick or treaters. It went until about 9 and then no more rings came our way. We asked the kids if they thought they needed all that candy and or if we could pick our favorites and give the rest away. They were so excited to pick out what they wanted that they didn't care about the rest. Good kids! (I really only asked because I knew I would eat the candy. I wasn't worried about them)
We had to add a little bit of make up for these pretty princesses.






No comments:
Post a Comment