Friday, November 02, 2012

Idaho Falls

When ever we are in Idaho Falls the kids spend most their time outside. Even though it was cold they still wanted to play outside.
 They chased Grandma on the lawn mower and Grandma chased them.

Then they got to go for a ride



 More jumping
These girls convinced Grandma to buy them tiaras for their halloween costume and princess party.

 Projects...
I have been wanting a dress up toy box for a while now and I finally made it. Thanks mom for all the help. And Justin Merrill to for screwing the rod on. It only took 2 times :)
I have seen these signs everywhere so we decided to make our own. Much cheaper and just as cute!
 Look what we got! New outfits and new shoes!

 It snowed a few inches while we were there too! The boys just had to test out their new umbrellas.

 Then Friday came and we had to go home. Thanks for letting us stay.We had a great time!

No comments: